Galatians is almost done, Reviewing 1st Peter

Just want to document that I am in the last chapter of Galatians in my memorizing new book schedule, while reviewing 1st Peter which I had memorized few years ago that I now wanted to be fresh again.

Lately I was going into some issue on insecurity and the words that I memorized was the ones that carry me through. When I could not sleep in the night, I would recite a book that I know that could help my situation, recently it was the book of James.

I know that there are times this task seem difficult when many other things are pressing to me like a new issue at work, or something that needs my attention but I need to remind myself that if I won't renew my mind with the word of truth, how can I stand over the enemy lies that bombards me day and night? "the adversary prowls around like a lion seeking someone to devour" 1 Peter 5:8. I won't be a casualty again, for as the day goes, I am keeping more fighters weapon in my heart and in my mind. Thanks to His words, they are living and powerful, to Him be the glory forever!



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memorizing Plan for the Book of Romans (Progress of John and NT Reading Times)

Revised 5-Year Plan to Memorize New Testament (2019-2023) Note: 2nd Attempt That I didn't Achieved YET!

My Memorization Method and Schedule - Gospel of John on Final Month