Revised 5-Year Plan to Memorize New Testament (2019-2023) Note: 2nd Attempt That I didn't Achieved YET!


I was inspired from a post "You Can Memorize the New Testament". Thus I created my initial ideal plan 5 year plan, which I posted on Dec 2015. However, I have a two year hiatus from 2017-2018 which I consider also a blessing for I know how was my life when I stopped this activity, then I have now revised my 5-year goal, in God's will and His grace.

I've re-memorized my 8 books and Romans 8 from January to October 2019, in this image below at date of writing I am working on Romans. I'm praying for the Lord's strength to complete by end of 2023 and I am open to revise no matter what helps to complete this in God's grace. This excel file below has formulas and also has 2 days break or interval between books like a grace period, then I usually change 'Plan start date' depends if the 'Actual End Date' of the last book was different than planned.

This time I have some brothers and sisters who are memorizing too thus I look forward it is getting more feasible - thanks the Lord!. If anyone is interested to have a memorizing accountability, let me know for the next book ahead we can connect in messenger or WhatsApp and exchange encouragements (my e-mail is catleyad15@gmail.com).

 
I'd like to note that the order of books to be memorized are not final, I usually change it depending on circumstance like maybe I could join another memorizer or which book I might need on my current situation for example.

20 Jan 2024
I had a hiatus again due to switching jobs and I got to take certification exams that needs to focus on BABOK (the bible of Business Analysts). I'm grateful to God that I passed the exam and successfully switched to a Senior Business Analyst role see me on LinkedIn here  Catleya Daganato Cura | LinkedIn . God has really favored me because that was the first time for me to apply for a BA role and got accepted on the first job I applied even after I already resigned my previous job means without bargaining power for salary, but God impressed to me to radically ask 40% increase than my previous salary, which helped me land to amount so close to it. God is amazing! 

So now I had more time to go back to my plan to memorize the New Testament. Now I gave more grace to myself to make it in 7 years if God's will to give way for review because I want to keep everything I memorize forever. Maybe I will miss some articles but as long I don't change the message or drop significant words, I'll be really honored to meditate His precious words that lasts forever. 

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memorizing Plan for the Book of Romans (Progress of John and NT Reading Times)

My Memorization Method and Schedule - Gospel of John on Final Month