Going Back to Memorization on Jan 2021

25 Jan 2021 

For exactly one year now, I hold my memorization goals, you might ask WHY? I tried to do an Online business at end of 2019 in the hope that I would be just working at home if I would succeed. My prayer request is to be able to quit my full time job at age of 40 so I won't need to go to office. However, the ways of the Lord is higher, because of the Pandemic, I was allowed to work from home exactly at age 40 for almost 100%. That's why before the year 2020 ends, I quit the Online business, my motivation was just not there. 

I am so grateful that I now had more time being at home. That's why naturally I returned to my quest to memorize the New Testament. This time, I'd like a slow but sure way. If memorizing 5 verses needs 5 years, and it seem difficult to keep up in some days, then I'll do smaller - 3 verses a day so that needs about 7 years, but considering I had memorized 20% before it shouldn't take that long "IF I WON'T STOP".

My technique now is to re-memorize the old ones while memorizing 3 verses of a new book. I started on Jan 16 and for 7 days, I am able to recall James even though for almost a year I did not review it. I would need to recite this for a week daily then I will put it into a weekly schedule then monthly. Also my new book is 2 Peter and thanks God, my current status now is 2:7. Praying each day that God provides me the daily strength and motivation to push through. 


 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memorizing Plan for the Book of Romans (Progress of John and NT Reading Times)

Revised 5-Year Plan to Memorize New Testament (2019-2023) Note: 2nd Attempt That I didn't Achieved YET!

My Memorization Method and Schedule - Gospel of John on Final Month