The Most Delightful Time in Kitchen

Haven't realized all pots were used and pile of dishes from morning and so the sink was full 120%! I said "BRING IT ON!", wore my gloves, apron and clipped a photocopy of the part I'm reviewing, happens its 1st Peter that I am so delighted! To recall the grace that I enjoy now, that the Prophets was serving us now and not them on their prophesies about the Christ's cross and the subsequent glories... I had finished all the dishes and almost done with 1st chapter, my heart is full with great things and filled with grace to look forward each day!


New verses I memorized today are the first 4 verses of 2 Peter 3. Recited the whole James, and yes I am up to re-"memorize" 1st Peter, this was the 2nd book I memorized a couple of years ago. If I have any regrets in my life recently, it's not being diligent and not reviewing the books I already memorized, and not adding new verses. It was my 2nd longest hiatus (a full year) and in God's grace hoping to continue on this journey and keep His words for life! 



Comments

  1. I thougt that was the last hiatus but again on 2022-2023. I’m comitted to restart on 2024. James just needs 2 days to re-memorize, now in progress 1st Pet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memorizing Plan for the Book of Romans (Progress of John and NT Reading Times)

Revised 5-Year Plan to Memorize New Testament (2019-2023) Note: 2nd Attempt That I didn't Achieved YET!

My Memorization Method and Schedule - Gospel of John on Final Month