Beloved Small Book: Titus


September 26, 2019

While I am in the midst of schedule memorizing the Gospel of John (Chapter 18) I decided for something unusual. For the last couple of days and for this week long, I decided to recite to myself Titus every morning, 10 minutes before I step to my office - after all its just 3 short chapters. Why?, first is because it has become rusty when the last time I review it, and second, I am in dire need to remind myself how to behave myself at work lately. "to speak evil of no one", "to show perfect courtesy towards all people".  (Not that I already totally attained it, I am still not successful sometimes that is why I am trying to memorize and hopefully I can 'own' those words I am storing in my heart).

This book (among many others) reminds me I am to the grace of God so it would be easier to extend the grace to others who are not so nice or unfair. I badly need the wisdom of the bible and the strength from the Spirit in my daily life to make sure I won't shrunk in "Coram Deo"... a Latin word to say "in the face of God". Oh how I pray for the grace of the Lord to overflow to me, and this book really helps me. Thanks oh Lord for your inspired word!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memorizing Plan for the Book of Romans (Progress of John and NT Reading Times)

Revised 5-Year Plan to Memorize New Testament (2019-2023) Note: 2nd Attempt That I didn't Achieved YET!

My Memorization Method and Schedule - Gospel of John on Final Month