Trying to Understand Why Paul wrote to the Romans

Since I am too inspired on this Romans memorization, I started earlier than I should but I give myself more grace and just take in a couple of verse a day, so now I have 4 verses memorized roughly. In my last schedule I suppose to start on 13-Oct-2019 but well it just becomes a habit to memorize a new verse at least one a day.

For me, when there is a new book that I would like to memorize, I try to research the setting like why it is written, who, when, etc. and all other facts I could get.

This video below (if below video doesn't play, this link might work, its the same) I find this as good resource, this is first of two parts, I'll post later when I watch the second part. The preacher's motive is to unlock the bible, like a key to understand the book. Now I don't believe in everything  immediately of course, since I know he is a man, all of us may have different insight. He  said will not 'spoon feed' us, we have to do our own work too, he tries to show a key so its easier to understand the book. God bless Him, he did stirs me up to really get into the book myself.




14-Oct-19

My insight is Paul put so much importance on resurrection that Jesus Christ was declared the Son of God in power according to the Spirit of holiness by his resurrection from the dead in Romans 1:4. 

Now I haven't really studied this yet in depth and I am really thrilled to understand the context of this letter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memorizing Plan for the Book of Romans (Progress of John and NT Reading Times)

Revised 5-Year Plan to Memorize New Testament (2019-2023) Note: 2nd Attempt That I didn't Achieved YET!

My Memorization Method and Schedule - Gospel of John on Final Month